Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mission To Haiti...

That's right! Here I go again!


After my first trip to Haiti, many people asked me if I'd be willing to go again. "If the opportunity came up, of course!"


My first mission trip to Haiti forever changed me. It changed how I view the world, my life, and my Lord. I feel so blessed to be able to go there for a second time!


I love him. And I miss him so much. You are in my prayers daily,  Kervens.




It will be with a (nearly) completely different group, and we are going through a completely different organization. 


The organization is called Mission Lazarus; they have a mission team in Honduras as well as Haiti that has been set up for a little longer than their Haiti team. We will be building homes for Haitian families. So exciting!


We head out March 30th and will be there through April 8th. Not all of the specifics are nailed down or details decided but there is much excitement for those of us that have committed to this trip. 


I pray daily that the Lord prepares each of our hearts for what we will see and take in. I pray for the Haitians that we will come in contact with, that the Lord will open their hearts to us and see that what we are doing is for Him. I pray that they see our love for them and know that it is all from Him. 


Please pray for us as well!


~kate bug

No comments:

Post a Comment